We are looking for an experienced software tester to join our team in order to help in software testing, creation of test cases, creating test plans for testing our software before it goes live to speed up development & prevent issues in product going live.
- Work closely with the Development team in an Agile environment and follow a testing checklist / acceptance criteria list to test that new features are working as intended.
- If a feature is not working as intended, take screenshots and video recordings (describe concisely and clearly what is wrong and why)
- When issues are identified, create tickets & escalate to the development team any bugs that needs to be fixed, clearly marking what is wrong & how it should work
- Proactively test & identify issues to minimize impact & issues on our users.
To be successful in this role, you must:
- Be computer and tech savvy
- Have excellent verbal, written and visual communication skills
- Be experienced with Test Management tools
- Have excellent internet connection
- Have a good understanding of aesthetics (identify what looks nice and what’s ugly)
- Be a self-starter and can work autonomously and collaboratively
- Takes pride in their work.
20 hours a week for two weeks.