• Determines, analyzes, and transforms business requirements to produce design specifications at the system and programming levels.
• Develops, tests, implements and documents programs according to program specifications and company's standards.
• Identifies all possible test scenarios and prepares tests for the systems under development.
• Executes test plan during development and system testing and provides user acceptance testing or other testing as required to ensure that system processing reflects user requirements / designs.
• Provides post-implementation and production support for systems including analysis of production problems.
• Performs development/update of the Users Manual, Systems Manual and Operations Manual.
Required Skills and Education:
• At least 3 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required in this position
• Experience in PL SQL, Oracle Forms and Reports
• Competent Systems Analysis and Design skills
• Systems Development Life Cycle (SDLC) major tasks an deliverables
Additional Criteria/ Information:
Patience and committed to work based on agreed requirements, scope and deadlines.
• Able to articulate and stablish good logic and/or algorithm of a solution based on a given problem.
• Diligent, patient, positive attitude and can work beyond regular time when needed.